Buffalo Bayou Shuttle Service Guided Tours
Congratulations on booking your tour with The Buffalo Bayou Shuttle Service.
You MUST Arrive at Least 45 Minutes Prior to Your Tour Start Time to Check In!
If you miss the safety briefing you will not be allowed to join the tour!!!!!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE TOUR THAT YOU HAVE BOOKED:
Items to Bring:
- Photo Identification
- Water to drink during your trip
- Sunscreen to protect against sunburns
- A hat to keep the sun's rays off your head and face
- A camera to take pictures of your trip. (Remember: you will be on the water, and there is a chance you can get your items wet. Please take that into consideration.)
- A snack to eat either before, during, or after your trip.
- Gloves if you blister easily.
- There is always the possibility of getting wet, so please dress appropriately.
- Wear Shoes That will stay on in case of a swim.
- Bring a towel just in case for the conclusion of your tour.
- Flashlight or Headlamp for after the sun goes down. (For All Evening Tours)
- A smile and a sense of adventure.
- NOTICE: There are no places to stop along the tour to use the restroom. Please plan accordingly.
- Dry Sacks Will be provided to protect your belongings while on the tour.
COUPONS & VOUCHERS
If you have any coupons or vouchers then you MUST present your coupon or voucher at the start of your tour for redemption. Thank You!!
CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
- All changes and cancellations must be at least 24 hours in advance and during normal office hours Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm to avoid any penalties.
- There are no refunds or changes allowed on tours that are less than 24 hours away.
- RAIN POLICY: All tours go as scheduled rain or shine. In the event of dangerous weather (i.e. Lightning & Thunder) or dangerous bayou conditions, Buffalo Bayou Shuttle Service will cancel the tour and all participants will have the opportunity to reschedule without penalty. Do not assume your tour is cancelled, always call to confirm.
Gratuities are not included with your reservation, coupon, or groupon.
Please be advised that if you enjoyed your experience and you wish to leave a tip, that you may hand your tips to any of your guides upon completion of your tour.
All the guides share their tips equally and work as a team to make sure you have a wonderful experience on the water.